Industrial Air Purification - Ductwork / Flexible Hose
- There are various types of Ductwork on the Market, the most common used are: spiral, angle ring, vacuum, and clamp style. IAP installs all 4 types based upon the application and customers needs.
- IAP will design a new ductwork system or offer suggestions on your existing Ductwork Systems.
- Typical Dust Collection Systems Main Line run at 3500 fpm, while the branches run at 4000 fpm. Typical Vacuum Systems Main Line run upward of 7000 fpm.
- Purchase On-Line at www.IndustrialAirPurification.com
- Flexible Hose is an Integral Part of an Air Purification System, as it common that ductwork can not connect directly to the source due to obstacles or there needs to be a way to Disconnect easily.
- There are different types of Flexible Hose based upon the Application (heat, abrasion, diameter, etc.)
- Purchase On-Line at www.DustHose.com